In this edition we speak with:
Carolyn Tallents, owner of CLT Wellness
Recorded on: 8/18/2020
Available in audio/video
Carolyn’s optimistic attitude toward change keeps us moving even when it feels like stopping – any and everything! – would be easier right now. Busy mom of two (under four!), postpartum doula and owner of CLT Wellness, she speaks with us about how important it is to keep looking forward while staying as active as possible, and what life is like now in upstate New York.
In this session:
- Finding balance throughout change
- How routines help shape the day (with partners, kids, self)
- Why it’s so important to keep moving
- Workout tips (+who she loves)
- Keeping kids active in quarantine
- Adjusting to the new “normal” and how she keeps a clear head
- The beauty of staying positive – even when some days are harder than others
- Q-tips (quarantine tips) – whether it be an at-home activity, workout/wellness, product, a show, a podcast – things that are getting us through the LONG days
This 30 minute recording can be listened to or viewed at your convenience and is available for free below.