In this edition we speak with:
Recorded on: 8/18/2020
Available in audio/video
Raquel is in the process of becoming a certified lactation consultant on top of managing two businesses, all while raising two children under five. It sounds like a lot – because it is – but with a little bit of grace and a whole lot of optimism she keeps it all a float. Her energy is contagious and just what is needed in these unprecedented times.
We speak with Raquel about balancing her role as entrepreneur, wife, partner and parent while maintaining a healthy balance to make time for mama too.
In this session:
- How to keep things moving when there’s no end in sight
- Running a business that is built on bringing people together
- Education and what the reopening of schools means for her family
- Importance of learning through play
- Punctuality while parenting – is it even possible?
- Balance of everyday life
- Wellness – physical, emotional
- How to make time for you
- Q-tips (quarantine tips) – whether it be an at-home activity, workout/wellness, product, a show, a podcast – things that are getting us through the LONG days
This recording can be listened to or viewed at your convenience and is available for free below.
MOM-TO-MOM SUPPORT:To help support Raquel’s efforts in keeping Here and Now Events afloat (paying website costs/getting new inventory for micro and virtual events) and in completing her CLC, she asks that any donations be made to the following: venmo @raquel-Federowicz Quickpay firstname.lastname@example.org PayPal email@example.com.