In this edition we speak with:
Jennifer Khalaf of Thrive Hive Wellness
Recorded on: 8/4/2020
Available in audio/video
As Jen says, sometimes as mothers we just need to be SEEN. Our feelings need to be validated and our worries need to be recognized. We speak with Jen about all the feels it’s impossible not to be experiencing as we juggle the many roles of parenting, working, friendships and overall wellness of our mind + body during life in a pandemic.
In this session:
- Stories we tell ourselves
- Changing the narrative of our pandemic selves
- How to be okay with things being not okay right now
- Expectations of self have changed – how to accept that
- The stresses of juggling work/relationships/friendships/sociability
- All the factors we cannot control
- Balance of everyday life
- Wellness – physical, emotional
- Time – how do we make time to workout? To call a friend? To feed ourselves the nutrients we need to maintain a healthy normalcy
- What are you feeling?
- Q-tips (quarantine tips) – whether it be an at-home activity, workout/wellness, product, a show, a podcast – things that are getting us through the LONG days
This 30 minute recording can be listened to or viewed at your convenience and is available for free below.