Recorded on 5/13/2020. Duration 39 mins (audio & video)
Questions answered and worries discussed w/ Dr. Tara Shirazian, Mommy Matters Founder, practicing OBGYN and NYC mom of two.
In this session:
- Pregnancy in a pandemic: What are the effects? What can we expect? We discuss the risks, changes in delivery, birth rates and miscarriage.
- Breastfeeding: Can Covid be passed through breastmilk?
- IVF and trying to conceive during Covid
- Nutrition and health during pregnancy and beyond
- Navigating prenatal appointments from your living room
- Fear of delivering in a hospital and exposure during in-person appts.
This recording is available to view/listen to for free at this time. If you would like to show your support and appreciation for the content Dr. Shirazian provided, we ask that you donate to her nonprofit organization that helps improve maternal healthcare in limited-resource settings by visiting Saving Mothers.
Covid-19 notice: please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are experiencing financial hardships during this unprecedented time. We do not want any parent excluded from the resources offered.